All of this research on small submarines got me to thinking about photos of my daughter and me in small submarines. When she said she wanted to be a submariner when she got bigger that made me worry (she still says this).
Then she said she didn’t want to be in the big black submarines like papa she wants to be in the small research submarines. Now I’m breathing again. HaHaHa
I hope you enjoy my article on our other small submarine, Dr. E. Lee Spence’s Hunley. This week’s article will be published tonight at midnight New York time.
The last article in the Hunley series will be next weekend, Spence VS Cussler: Who Found the Hunley?
- Russian attack submarine sailed in Gulf of Mexico undetected for weeks, U.S. officials say (theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com)
- Russian attack submarine slipped past US Navy and patrolled Gulf of Mexico for weeks undetected (thetruthseeker.co.uk)
- Public learns about Navy’s proposed submarine range (stripes.com)
- Invisible Russian submarine navigates U.S. waters (jeenyuscorner.com)
- 12 year anniversary of Kursk tragedy (english.ruvr.ru)
- Russia Plans ICBM Test Launch From New Submarine (rferl.org)
- Hard-Charging Australian Submarine Temporarily Sidelined During RIMPAC 2012 by Leak Causing Minor Flooding (defense-update.com)
- 2012/08/16 UNMANNED SUB-HUNTER TO QUELL A SILENT THREAT [del.icio.us] (darpa.mil)
- US Officials: Russian attack submarine sailed in Gulf of Mexico undetected for weeks? (sott.net)
- Public learns about Navy’s proposed submarine range (kitsapsun.com)