Since striking the iceberg the engineers and their men have worked diligently to keep up with the incoming water. Now they can do no more than slow Titanic’s sinking, Titanic will sink.
Titanic begins sending distress signals with the corrected position 41 degrees 46 minutes North, 50 degrees 17 minutes West.
Carpathia hears the Titanic distress call.
- Titanic 9:20 PM 14 April 1912 (joeccombs2nd.com)
- April 15 1912 Titanic Sinks (vinayputta.wordpress.com)
- Titanic tale continues to fascinate (teddyoshea.wordpress.com)
- Honoring the RMS Titanic (swhphototravel.wordpress.com)
- Titanic tragedy remembered in special events – BBC News (bbc.co.uk)
- 100 Years of the Titanic (gizmodo.co.uk)
- How Did That Start: Titanic (yourfaq.wordpress.com)
- Remembering the “Unsinkable” Titanic (risingdano.wordpress.com)
- Rare Photographs Taken Aboard the Titanic (1912) (laughingsquid.com)