28 March 2012: New article on the huffpost about the Molly Brown House Museum and Titanic survivor Margaret Brown. The museum has special events for the 100th anniversary of the sinking of Titanic. Pretty good article and good photographs.
Tag Archives: Titanic wreck
This is the first of several Titanic videos I will be doing. They take more time than the articles, as I do the work myself. Also planned are videos that show how the Titanic is commonly believed to have struck the iceberg and how my research reveals the Titanic struck the iceberg. I am also doing a video on how Titanic broke up and sank, which goes with my article Titanic: How the Ship Broke Up & Sank: parts 1, 2 & 3 (part three has not been released yet). I hope you enjoy this, let me know what you think.
- Most expensive Titanic memorabilia to go on auction (bornrich.com)
- John Harper the preacher who went evangelizing on THE TITANIC! (captivatedbychrist.org)
- Check out these never-before seen, stunning images of the Titanic (thenextweb.com)
- Titanic obsession helped launch newspaper career (goerie.com)
- Slowing down the Titanic (frugal2free.typepad.com)
Now the rest of the story. How the Titanic broke apart as evidenced by the wreckage at the bottom of the ocean.
Here are the plans for the Titanic & Olympic, as you can see it can be hard to tell the difference.