The video is now complete. Witness Titanic getting underway from Southampton, England on her maiden voyage.
Tag Archives: Titanic 100 years
R.M.S. Titanic Centennial Observance Event. (Click on the words to the left)
Announcing our guest author for our centennial event and how you can win free prizes during our event. Also, how to be a part of this event as it happens or at your own convenience. More announcements will be coming.
28 March 2012: New article on the huffpost about the Molly Brown House Museum and Titanic survivor Margaret Brown. The museum has special events for the 100th anniversary of the sinking of Titanic. Pretty good article and good photographs.
This is the first of several Titanic videos I will be doing. They take more time than the articles, as I do the work myself. Also planned are videos that show how the Titanic is commonly believed to have struck the iceberg and how my research reveals the Titanic struck the iceberg. I am also doing a video on how Titanic broke up and sank, which goes with my article Titanic: How the Ship Broke Up & Sank: parts 1, 2 & 3 (part three has not been released yet). I hope you enjoy this, let me know what you think.
- Most expensive Titanic memorabilia to go on auction (bornrich.com)
- John Harper the preacher who went evangelizing on THE TITANIC! (captivatedbychrist.org)
- Check out these never-before seen, stunning images of the Titanic (thenextweb.com)
- Titanic obsession helped launch newspaper career (goerie.com)
- Slowing down the Titanic (frugal2free.typepad.com)