The forward funnel breaks off and falls from the starboard side of the ship, crushing anyone in its path in the water. The forward funnel will be the first part of Titanic to arrive at the ocean floor.
The lights on board Titanic blink once then go out forever. The brave men in Titanic’s engine room, working for 2 hours and 40 minutes to keep Titanic afloat and the lights burning for as long as possible, are now left in the dark to meet their fate in the engine room.
- Titanic 9:20 PM 14 April 1912 (joeccombs2nd.com)
- Titanic the last few hours (flypinions.wordpress.com)
- Titanic survivor comes through Hawaii. 1912 (nupepa-hawaii.com)
- The Titanic Iceberg: A Photo Gallery of Suspects (ecorazzi.com)
- April 15 1912 Titanic Sinks (vinayputta.wordpress.com)
- Events worldwide mark Titanic centenary (myfoxny.com)
- Titanic tale unsinkable as pop culture influence (ctv.ca)
- Are You Ready to Go Back to Titanic? (aarp.org)
- Stephen Harper as captain of the Titanic … (climateandcapitalism.com)
- 100 Years of the Titanic (gizmodo.co.uk)