The radio room loses all power. Bride and Phillips finally leave the wireless radio room.
Titanic’s last two life boats float off the ship, life boats A and B.
The bow plunges under water and the stern continues its rise into the sky.
- Titanic 9:20 PM 14 April 1912 (joeccombs2nd.com)
- April 15 1912 Titanic Sinks (vinayputta.wordpress.com)
- Rare Photographs Taken Aboard the Titanic (1912) (laughingsquid.com)
- Titanic tragedy remembered in special events – BBC News (bbc.co.uk)
- Titanic centenary marked worldwide (scotsman.com)
- Remembering the “Unsinkable” Titanic (risingdano.wordpress.com)
- Titanic was high-tech marvel of its time (computerworld.co.nz)
- Titanic the last few hours (flypinions.wordpress.com)
- Titanic memorial cruise headed to wreck site (cbc.ca)
- Titanic 100th anniversary: Best Titanic-themed historical markers and museums (examiner.com)