This Sunday will be my article on Dr. Robert Ballard. There is more to Dr. Ballard than the average person is aware of; his work has touched undersea volcanoes, Word War 2, continental plates, and outer space to name just four.
I am working on an article For Unsolved Mysteries‘ web site on the “Flying Dutchman of the Great Lakes”, the SS Bannockburn.
Also, I am working on an article concerning all those shoes beside the Titanic and what they really mean. There is more too it than you might suspect. So, until Sunday take care and have a great day!
- Future Articles and Books (joeccombs2nd.com)
- Who doesn’t love listening about the Titanic? (wtamu.wordpress.com)
- Titanic: A Remembrance (milkandcookies.com)
- Mission to find Titanic ‘was covert military operation’ (examiner.com)
- Shoes from the Titanic (boingboing.net)
- Rusted Titanic Wreck Will be Painted and Sold? (socyberty.com)
- Anniversary of Titanic Proportions (salesianlibrary.wordpress.com)
- The Elusive Lady : The Discovery and Exploration of RMS Titanic (joeccombs2nd.com)
- My Top 5 Must Read Titanic Books (mylibrarycardworeout.wordpress.com)