Several of you have written to me saying you wish my posts were also available in languages other than English. I am working on that now and as soon as I know I have done everything correct, I will add a translator to my page to make your reading easier. I really appreciate all the people who speak English as a second language and read my posts. I understand how difficult second languages can be sometimes. My Spanish was better 20 years ago, and I know just enough Cyrillic (that is Russian to my English only audience) to get myself beat up. On a positive note I can say “thank you” in German, my great-grandmother taught me that.
I would also like to thank J.G. Burdette for helping me with this.
Have a great day, and thank you for reading my work.
- How to Learn English (answers.com)
- The effects of grammar translation method and communicative language teaching grammar instruction in EFL university students in Taiwan (udini.proquest.com)
- Why can’t we spell English words phonetically? (io9.com)
- The problem with Welsh language-only section (morningstaronline.co.uk)
- 5 Steps to Taking your Blog Global (blogtrepreneur.com)
- Make Your International Visitors Feel Welcome (outspokenmedia.com)
- How to Learn Spanish (answers.com)
- They Have a Different Word for Everything! (rightwingnutsandbolts.wordpress.com)
- The 5 Essential Languages for Business (openforum.com)