March 2012 I decided to share Sunday mornings with you, just a few minutes of quiet time, while we enjoy our morning cup of coffee. This past week I broke the 500th like mark for my posts. You did that, and I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you. I truly appreciate you and the time we share together.
You are a truly marvelous person. Unique from all other humans who have ever been born. You have special talents, which though they may be similar to talents of others, are unique because they are of you, and there is no one like you. Some of you are having a hard time right now. Believe in yourself. Determine where you want to be in the future. Keep your eyes, mind, and heart on that goal. Take time each day to think about your goal. Look at your daily activities when you have succeeded and compare those to your daily activities today. Those things that will not be a part of your life … remove them this year, one item at a time. Those things that will be a part of your life when your goals are reached, make them a part of your daily life now … one item at a time.
You are great, you are marvelous, you are beautiful, and unique. When you focus and set your mind to something no one can stop, no one. Others can only slow you down, and try to rob you of your confidence. Do not let them. On your own you can accomplish what you thought was impossible. Together, with those who love and support you, there is no limit to what you may do.
Take care my friend
My wish for you is peace, joy, and love,
- Happy office life (dailyinspirationboard.com)
- Happify really *does* happify your daily life (treesflowersbirds.com)
- The potential of positive thinking (timesunion.com)
- marvels and my wonder. (neloose.wordpress.com)
- Never give UP! (sarmadgrewal.wordpress.com)
- Streamline Your Daily Life (everydayfamily.com)
- The Truth Behind Happiness (franniebobanie.wordpress.com)
- Recognising And Respecting Our Talent (renardmoreau.wordpress.com)
- Always remember that you are unique – just like everyone else….author unknown (fatquarter.wordpress.com)
- Turning Your Uniqueness Into Wealth (dicksongodsgift.wordpress.com)