I make a point, with each of my posts, of sharing websites you may be interested in. However, I have never written a post specifically to recommend someone’s blog.
I fully recommend J.G. Burdette’s blog, “Map of Time, A Trip Into The Past”. I do not know J.G. Burdette, but I do know that he(or she) has a site of well written articles. Articles about important events and people in history, some of which have been forgotten by time. Just a sampling of topics include: SS Eastland, SS Empress of Ireland, SS General Slocum, RMS Titanic, RMS Lusitania, HMHS Britannic, General Jackson, General Sherman, Pearl Harbor, The Pullman Strike, The Great Chicago Fire, and The Great San Francisco Earthquake.
So, if you have time in your busy schedule, I recommend adding “Map of Time, A Trip Into The Past” to your reading list.
(just click on the shortlink to J.G.’s page) http://wp.me/1TJNy
- 10 Famous Shipwrecks Throughout History (boatinsurance.org)
- 10 Other Horrifying Cruise Ship Disasters (businessinsider.com)
- Stealing the Titanic: Artifacts auction draws accusations of grave robbery (news.nationalpost.com)
- Part 1. Saved or Perished? RMS Titanic, Irish relatives and their anxious wait (addergoolefourteen.com)
- Rare Unseen Images of the RMS Titanic Captured by Father Frank Browne [PHOTOS] (ibtimes.com)
- Hello world! (ritavisuddha.wordpress.com)
- Hey, That’s My Blog Post! (leeswammes.wordpress.com)