I do not make personal requests on my web page. My web page is about you, my readers, and the people I write about. I would like to ask you to do something for me right now. Please go to this web site http://averycan.blogspot.com/ and if you can doing something to help Avery, please do. She is the most adorable little 5 month old girl. Her parents are doing the best that they can, and I think they are doing a great job, but they are in a place no parent should ever have to be in.
One thing you can do is to send Avery a photograph of your baby smiling. Avery is trying to collect 1,000,000 smiles.
- What is a Personal Website? What Makes It Personal? (knunezwebdesign.com)
- Keys to Web Page Success (mikeliving.wordpress.com)
- Dr. Tickelbone Letter to Baby Girl Avery… To Help Complete Avery’s Bucket List! (susangarrenpublicist.wordpress.com)
- Avery Canahuati’s Bucket List Goes Viral (inquisitr.com)
- Bucket List (leggotunglei808.wordpress.com)
- Parents pen ‘bucket list’ for dying baby (cnn.com)
- Couple Pens ‘Bucket List’ for Baby with Fatal Illness (fox8.com)
- Take Advantage From A Great E-commerce System (leccoworkshop.com)