I just want to give you a preview of some future topics.
First for all of those interested in Titanic, “Titanic, The Journey Begins” will be my last Titanic book. However, I will always be looking for new Titanic information. I will always have a Titanic tab where I will be writing Titanic articles and posting new Titanic information. So even after my last Titanic book is out, you will still be able to find new Titanic information and articles here.
After the Titanic Centennial, I will be writing an article for another web site on the S.S. Bannockburn. I will post a link to that article here on my page. The S.S. Bannockburn is known as the Flying Dutchman of the Great Lakes. The S.S. Bannockburn disappeared in a storm on Lake Superior in 1902. However, for more than 100 years the ship has supposedly been sighted on Lake Superior. The Bannockburn had a unique profile which made the ship easy to identify, this is why all of the sightings after the ship sank are interesting to me.
After the Bannockburn article, I will start research for a new book on the S.S. Edmund Fitzgerald. I have never been satisfied with the investigation into the loss of the Edmund Fitzgerald, and want to see what I can find out. The investigation into the loss of the ship blamed the crew for its loss and answered very few questions. I have always felt it was too convenient to blame men who could not defend themselves. We owe it to those men to get to the bottom of that ship’s loss.
There are a few other projects I have in my “to-do” list, but I’ll tell you about those later. Also if there is something YOU would like me to investigate, drop me a line. Our e-mail addresses are on our contacts page.
Thank You & have a great day !
- Photographs of the Titanic (neatorama.com)
- My First Titanic Video (joeccombs2nd.com)
- Titanic Legacy (polarprisca.com)
- The Ides of March 2012 (joeccombs2nd.com)
- Cameron narrates stunning Titanic simulation (news.cnet.com)
- R.M.S. Titanic Centennial Observance Event (joeccombs2nd.com)
- More Theories and Facts on The Titanic’s Misfortunes (socyberty.com)
- 11 Never Before Seen Pictures Of The Titanic (buzzfeed.com)
- Titanic still captures imagination 100 years on (dawn.com)
- Want To Take a Trip on the Titanic? (advancedfictionwriting.com)
- In the media, at least, the Titanic proves unsinkable (entertainment.inquirer.net)
- Stamps, exhibitions, superstitions and a 3D film mark Titanic anniversary (independent.co.uk)