I thought this week I would pass onto you the same art lesson I passed onto my daughter. This art lesson is from one of my most favorite teachers John Alexander. No need to be able to draw a straight line, and I promise you will find out that you too can draw. Not everyone is a Norman Rockwell, but we can all draw a little. I will also share my daughters drawing that got all of this started.
Tag Archives: joeccombs2nd
My web site reaches around the world with visitors from every continent (at last count more than 50 countries). But, wouldn’t you like to reach even more people AND have something that is exclusive?
Sponsor one of my E-books. You will get visibility on my web site here, my facebook, LinkedIn, and twitter accounts, and that is just for starters.
My readership is even larger than my web site audience. My E-books are downloaded through: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Apple, Sony, Kobe, Diesel, Baker-Taylor, LuLu, Smashwords, and iTunes. That’s just the top 10, and does not include any of the libraries that also carry my books.
When you sponsor one of my E-books, you choose from: already published, or yet to be published, free or for sale, and you choose which available book title, in your selected category, that you want to sponsor. Plus each e-book has only one sponsor, that’s right you have an exclusive.
You receive a complete page after the title page with “SPONSORED BY” at the top, follow by your logo, slogan, what your service or product is, and your web address with a link. Also, you will be named in acknowledgements.
Plus an announcement that YOU are sponsoring one of my books (this goes out to all my web sites). So, you get exposure on all of my web sites, dozens of E-book retailers and E-book formats.
How long you ask? Minimum one year, or until a new edition of your book comes out. That’s edition, not an update. If you sponsor a first edition and it is updated a dozen times you are still the sponsor and will stay the sponsor until the second edition comes out. (So, I guess you could say for anywhere from 1 year to … well … decades.)
You also get to purchase your book at wholesale prices. You can give it to clients, customers, employees or anything else you might do with a book you bought. (I will give you a code and address so you can go directly to my distributor and purchase as many copies as you want, all at wholesale prices).
All of this for one price. No annual fees. And if a new edition is going to come out (since you sponsored the previous edition) you get the first opportunity to sponsor the new edition.
There are some restrictions:
1) No sponsorships will be accepted from any person or entity that involves gratuitous sex or violence.
2) Also, no sponsorships will be accepted from book retailers, wholesalers, or distributors. The companies that distribute my books do not want books from me that contain references and links to their competitors, and I do not blame them.
3) I am very particular about the public image of my books, so this list may be changed at anytime without advance notice.
E-mail me at: email@example.com
JUST A FEW OF THE E-READERS YOU CAN READ MY BOOKS ON
- Special Promotion (joeccombs2nd.com)
- Ebooks are go – Smashwords and Kindle are it (newleafnetwork.org)
- Best of the Web Book Marketing Tips for the Week of April 2, 2012 (amarketingexpert.com)
- How Startups Can Get More Twitter Followers (foundersnetwork.com)
- 10 Ways to Achieve LinkedIn Failure (smallbizbee.com)